How to find the best Magento | Adobe Commerce extension for an online store? Here’s a list of tips to save your precious time. We’ve created this list using our decade-long eCommerce experience and our clients’ frequently asked questions.
Before Searching Extensions for Magento | Adobe Commerce:
- Specify the problem. If the problem is diversified, try to divide it into small issues that you need to solve.
- Inspect your current customizations. Check if there were changes in templates, checkout, products, and other sections.
- Use a support team to find the most suitable solution. Visit an extension provider website and contact the support team. Tell them your business issues and ask for advice.
Before Buying Extensions for Magento | Adobe Commerce:
- Be sure that the chosen extension solves your issues. If you consider buying a complex extension to resolve a little problem, you may face additional code and incompatibility issues.
- Magento | Adobe Commerce extensions can conflict with current customizations at your store. Get the information about the extension’s specification to avoid extra time and money expenses on conflict resolving.
- Be ready to test the extension the day after the purchase.
Before the Installation:
- Prepare development environment to test the extension’s functionality. It’ll help to avoid possible delays and troubles.
After the Installation:
- If some features of the installed extension don’t work, contact the extension provider. A support team will fix the errors within an hour and for free.
- You can use the money-back period if the extension doesn’t fulfill your business needs.
- If you need additional features, consider Magento customization services. There’s no ultimate extension that solves all the problems.