- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- The average online shopping cart abandonment rate is 74%.
- Only 2.86% of eCommerce website visits convert into a purchase.
- Slow-loading sites increase the abandonment rate by 75%.
- In the last year, businesses have lost $756 billion because of poor eCommerce personalization.
- 68% of small businesses don’t have a conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy.
The statistics prove that eCommerce is a tough business. You may spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on paid advertising, but 50 % of users will leave your website because it loads more than 3 seconds. Moreover, even a single UX feature can both decrease or increase the conversion tremendously. There are lots of aspects you should pay attention to if you want to succeed.
To be ahead of your competitors and make sales, you need a solid online business strategy. It’s vital for both eCommerce newcomers and already established businesses. If you don’t have a plan or don’t know whether it’s reliable, Mobecls team will help you create or fix it.