Mobecls uses industry standard procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section.
‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
‘Cookies’ is a small data file that is written to user computer’s hard drive by web browser. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user identification code, that a website will use to track the pages and number of visits.
‘Log files’ are files that contain log information about a site user’s IP address, browser type and the current URL the user is requesting. This information is always provided by every user’s browser.
What personal information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Log files
- Contact information including email address, phone number
- Demographic information (such as age, gender, preferences and interests) and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms and from other third parties.
For what purposes we collect personal information
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and user experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests.
- To send information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies and other administrative information and notifications.
- To personalize your experience by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis of traffic patterns within our website, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, operating and expanding our business activities.
- To provide marketing communications that we believe may be of interest.
Privacy of Minors
If you’re under 16: Do not send any information about yourself to us (including information such as your name, address, or e-mail address). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 16. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 16 we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
Control of your Personal Data
Upon request Mobecls will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal data.
If you would like to request to update, restrict, delete or receive an electronic copy of Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, contact us by emailing [email protected] We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Personal Data sharing
- Authorized service providers : We may share your personal data with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners : When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Direct mail partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time on [email protected]
List of Sub-Processors
- Google, Inc.
- Cloudflare, Inc.
https://mobecls.com/ contains links to other websites. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Data from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.