We will make you feel safe
What is GUI (Graphical User Interface)
GUI simply means an interface program that lets users interact with a computer through its graphic display. Users can interact with your website using icons, menus, windows, and other visual indicators.
Difference Between UI and GUI Testing
- UI testing considers the look, feel, and ease-of-use of an application, mainly to meet the customer’s demands.
- GUI testing is a way of allying up software’s functionalities against particular business requirements to see if they were satisfied.
GUI Testing Includes
- Cross browser compatibility;
- Design adaptivity for different devices (desktop, smartphones, tablets);
- Display of links and images;
- Hover work;
- Checkboxes and radio buttons;
- Text fields, dropdowns and pop ups;
- Content deployment.
* After the tests, you get the list of GUI issues and our recommendation on their improvements.
Why GUI Testing?
79% of visitors that can’t find what they were searching for will go to another website.
Understanding the type of graphic design your consumers like is critical in building and launching an application/website that will meet their needs.
Here are the reasons that make GUI tests important:
Ease of Use
The advantage of a graphical user interface is testing the stark improvement in usability for the average person. GUI testing altogether plays a vital role in brand promotion and market visibility.
GUI testing ensures that:
- Your online store is bug-free;
- Your online store has a highly interactive graphical user design.