Last year, almost all in-person eCommerce events were shut down due to the pandemics. Fortunately, with the increase of vaccination and safety protocols, face to face meetings are coming back. In this blog post, we’ll cover the best offline and online eCommerce Conferences 2022, where you can find new insights and inspiration to take your business to the higher level.
Virtual eCommerce Events and Summits
Ecommerce Tech Inspire 2021-2022 by Mobecls
Date: 8-9 December, 2021
Short Description: Mobecls gathers speakers from top eCommerce to discuss cutting-edge trends, new technologies, COVID impact, eCommerce strategies for business growth, and other hot topics.
- 16 industry-leading speakers from top eCommerce companies
- 10+ hours of growth content
- Get access to all speakers’ content after the summit
Date: May 2 -3, 2022
Short Description: World’s largest online advertising event
Why you should attend:
- 70,000+ attendees come to learn, share secrets and connect online with top leaders in the advertising industry
- 10+ digital advertising tracks consisting of hyper-focused speeches, panels, and live Q&A sessions to help take your business to the next level
Date: 4-5 May, 2022
Short Description: Ecom World is gathering the world’s most innovative founders, brightest minds, and trailblazing DTC brands. Over two days, they’ll share exclusive knowledge, tactics, and actionable strategies.
Why you should attend:
- Expect 40,000+ attendees
- 10+ tracks of in-depth speeches, panels, workshops, and live Q&A sessions
Offline eCommerce Conferences 2022
NRF 2022 – New York, USA
Date: 16-18 January 2022
Short Description: National Retail Federation helds its annual conference and brings together speakers from Alibaba, Ralph Lauren, Walmart and other top companies. They will share their insights on eCommerce innovations and trends, digital marketing, business growth, and other hot topics.
- Speakers from top companies like Alibaba and Walmart;
- Networking opportunities with 30.000 + attendees.
E-Commerce Berlin Expo – Berlin, Germany
Date: 9 February 2022
Short Description: Berlin Expo is one of the largest eCommerce events in Europe that attracts more than 10K visitors from all over the world. This year, there will be more than 200 exhibitors that will share their products and eCommerce insights.
- Free registration that gives you an access to the expo area;
- Q&A sessions;
- Get to know the creators of the eCommerce products/services
eCommerce Fair Tokyo – Tokyo, Japan
Date: 17-18 February 2022
Short Description: The biggest eCommerce event in Japan that covers 6 areas:
- Smart Logistics Area
- B2B Solution Area
- Cross-border EC / Inbound Area
- Innovation & Startup Area
- Video Solutions
White Label World Expo United Kingdom,London, UK
Date: 2-3 March, 2022
Short Description: The event gathers thousands of online sellers, suppliers and buyers from all around the world under the same roof by providing great networking opportunities: 7,000 visitors, 200 speakers, 500 exhibitors.
- Thought-provoking Panel Debates;
- Meet representatives from Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and other top companies;
- Networking opportunities with 7,000+ visitors.
E-commerce & Digital Marketing Expo – Athens, Greece
Date: 19-20 March 2022
Short Description: The largest eCommerce experts event in Southeastern Europe delivering growth to the digital ecosystem and brings together more than 100 international speakers, 100 exhibitors and more than 4000 e-tailers.
- High-Level Networking
- Delivering leads
- In-Depth Education
- Business & Collaborations
Savant eCommerce Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Date: 22-23 March 2022
Short Description: Offline event that brings together eCommerce masterminds and sector leaders to share their methods and strategies to drive profits and stay ahead from the competition.
- Two days dedicated to the pillars of Profitability and the balance with Sustainability
- Exploiting personalised shopping holiday experiences
- Good CX is worth its money
- Understanding your customers e-body
- The need for an Omnichannel revolution
- One planet business strategies
- Point of view: Understanding pressing problems in eCommerce from a different angle
- A look to the future
- 90+ Retailers & Brands
- 12+ Hours of packed content
- 11+ hours of networking
Shoptalk – Las Vegas, USA
Date:27-30 March 2022
Short Description: Shoptalk says that the event is a gathering of individuals and companies reshaping how consumers discover, shop and buy. The event provides a platform for large retailers and branded manufacturers, startups, tech companies, investors, media and analysts to learn, network, collaborate and evolve.
- The Transformation of Physical Retail
- The Changing Consumer
- Innovative Growth Strategies
- Groundbreaking Marketing Strategies & Tactics
- The Future of Brands
- Innovations in Merchandising
- Using Data Effectively
- Emerging Retail Technologies
- 8000+ attendees;
- 600 tech companies;
- 4 days of high-quality content.
E-commerce Expo Asia – Singapore
Date: 12-13 October 2022
Short Description: Must-attend eCommerce event for B2B and B2C retailers who want experience the now, the new and the not-yet of ecommerce technology, ideas, techniques and inspiration. The event covers hot topics like Customer Experience, Mobile Commerce, Cross Border Commerce, e-Commerce Trade Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Omni-Channel Retail, Last Mile Delivery, and more.
- Network with over 5,000 eCommerce and retail professionals;
- Engage in lively discussions around the latest cutting-edge technologies.