Great content is the heart of successful marketing campaigns. Content drives traffic, increases sales and builds relationships with customers. If you manage it well, you make your Magento store more engaging, attracting more potential customers and increasing your chances to turn them into customers. We’ve prepared a list of Magento 2 extensions that can boost your sales by facilitating and improving your content management.
Top Magento Extensions for Content Management
- Blog Pro for Magento 2
- Product Questions for Magento 2
- Rich Banner Slider for Magento 2
- FAQ for Magento 2
- Static Block for Magento 2
- Instagram Feed
- Buildify for Magento 2
Blog Pro for Magento 2 by Amasty
Blogs on eCommerce sites are as important as product descriptions. It’s essential to educate your audience about how to use your products, why they should choose them, what are the benefits of your products, etc. This educational information works as an additional incentive for choosing you over your competitors. Moreover, you can attract more potential customers by sharing the latest news on your specific niche.
Blog Pro extension for Magento 2 helps create a blog or a forum-like space for your customers without adding any 3rd-party framework, and conveniently manage it.
- Enhanced Blog Navigation (multi-level category tree, 3D tags, news feed with the latest blog posts);
- Assign Related Products to Blog Posts;
- Custom Blog Layouts (pre-integrated layouts to organize content blocks, drag-n-drop interface);
- UX Optimization (turn blog pages into AMP pages, wide range of widgets to catch the attention of potential customers, PWA add-on compatible with Venia);
- Convenient Content Management (get the list of all posts in one place; sort them by category, status, date of publication; create multi-level category structure, mass action for activating/inactivating/deleting; access the full list of tags; manage and track comments; and more).
Learn more about Blog Pro Magento extension here.
Product Questions for Magento 2 by Mageplaza
The Product Questions module for Magento 2 adds a separate Knowledge Base page to the website that contains all frequently asked questions which customers look for. This way you can decrease the workload of your staff, liberating them from answering repetitive questions, and boost user experience. Moreover, you don’t need to repeat the same questions on your product pages, which eliminates the duplicate content issues and boosts SEO.
- Product Questions Homepage (add a product questions homepage with a Knowledge Base search box);
- Instant Search (display questions related to the keywords; customers can find answers by typing some main characters);
- SEO-friendly product questions (change URLs for each question page, question category page or Product Questions homepage; add meta titles and meta descriptions to question pages);
- Custom Designs for Question Pages (configure theme color, page layout style, question style and more);
- Social Sharing (share frequently asked questions on social media);
Learn more about the Product Questions extension for Magento 2 here.
Rich Banner Slider for Magento 2 by Aheadworks
This Magento extension allows creating on-page and widescreen banners with configurable images, URLs, animations, and other parameters. Store admins can put these banners on particular pages and page sections. Rich Banner Slider makes dull banners eye-catching, encouraging customers to make quick purchasing decisions. The extension can effectively help you increase visitor’s session time by creating colorful and dynamic banners for your marketing campaigns.
- Design rich-content sliders with attractive overlays
- Analyze banner sliders performance statistics (number of slider loadings, clicks per slider, CTR)
- Locate banner sliders on any page of the store
- Configure banner sliders for best experience across devices and store views
Learn more about Rich Banner Slider here.
Static Block for Magento 2 by Mageplaza
By default, Magento 2 doesn’t allow you to limit block visibility, change status of multiple blocks at the same time and add labels to blocks. Static Block extension for Magento 2 allows limiting block access by customer groups, adding labels and setting display schedules with ease. It will help you to manage the content sites properly.
- Limit Block Access by Customer Groups;
- Activate Static Blocks Automatically;
- Add labels for Blocks;
- Support all content types (text, images, tables, links, widgets, etc.);
- Duplicate your blocks.
You can find the full list of the Static Block module for Magento 2 here.
Instagram Feed for Magento 2 by Amasty
Numerous merchants use social media like Instagram to showcase their products. It’s a great way to reach a bigger audience, promote your products and grow sales. Unfortunately, Magento 2 has no native tools for Instagram integration, making the generation of high-quality content more time-consuming. Instagram Feed for Magento 2 allows you to integrate your product images from Instagram to your website, which helps to grow your conversion rate and reach more users by showcasing your products in the most appealing way.
- Automatically generate highly-demand content;
- Display Instagram widget at any page on your webstore;
- Make website interactive with likes and comments;
- Regulate the number of pictures to display;
- Sort pictures based on specific criteria (the most recent, liked, commented images or apply the random selection).
Learn more about Instagram Feed for Magento 2 here.
Buildify for Magento 2 by Aheadworks
Buildify is a Magento extension that helps online merchants to create engaging custom pages and content blocks without coding. It provides store admins with a wide range of pre-build widgets and a drag-n-drop interface. With its help, you can create custom landing, category and product pages. The extension solves the problem of the native Magento WYSIWYG editor, which is too basic for content creation.
- Ready-to-use templates (40+ free premade page templates);
- Drag & drop interface (add, edit, delete or duplicate elements in a few clicks);
- Customer-engaging widgets;
- Responsiveness on any device;
- Wide range of configuration options for widgets, sections and columns;
- Live preview and more.
Learn more about Buildify for Magento 2 here.
Magento 2 FAQs by BSS Commerce
Customers often have questions about products while shopping online. They want to know how to use a product, what are the differences between its versions, and so on. These questions often hesitate shoppers to make a purchase as they can’t find the answers or your support team is too busy to give them immediately. FAQs extension for Magento 2 allows merchants to place all popular questions on one page, boosting user experience and speeding up the decision making process.
- Create one FAQs main page
- Create and divide FAQs into suitable categories
- Allow customers to search for FAQs by tags and keywords
- Show the most recent and related questions
Learn more about Magento 2 FAQs extension here.
Need Help With the Installation?