Any eCommerce theme should be not only attractive and catchy, but also fast, feature-rich and mobile responsive. Ready-made Magento | Adobe Commerce themes are cheap, user-friendly and have good tech support. However, they have a number of disadvantages that negatively affect the overall website’s speed, user experience and business strategy.
Cons of ready-made Magento | Adobe Commerce themes
- Code quality. For example, a theme that initially appears to be high-quality may end up being full of “spaghetti code” with a bunch of unnecessary features that slow down the website’s performance. Moreover, it may conflict with custom functionality or third-party extensions, causing UX issues like non-clickable buttons or broken functionality.
- Limited customizations. When using pre-made themes, merchants may need to adapt their requirements to functionalities built into the ready-made design.
- No brand identity. Ready-made themes have only general eCommerce features that may not meet your business needs and specifications. Moreover, these themes are already used by other online businesses, so there is a risk of being lost among numerous identical websites.
- Poor responsiveness. Numerous ready-made themes lack SEO and mobile responsiveness, which leads to poor rankings of websites.
Our team helps with:
- Solving “spaghetti code” issues like non-clickable buttons, broken functionality, etc.
- Solving theme issues after Magento | Adobe Commerce migration or update
- Speeding up your theme
- SEO optimization of themes
- JS and CSS optimization
- UX and UI redesign
- Theme optimization for mobile devices
Starts from $299