Amasty Product Parts Finder Problems:
- Order of options choice (customers had to select the value for an option A, then B and finally C)
- Customers had to start with the first dropdown which value could be unknown
- It was impossible to add more than 3 filters at the time when the extension was released
- Customers could start setting filters’ option in any order
- They can use as many filters as they need
- We extended the number of possible search filters
- Better site behavior and conversion
We customized the extension according to the client’s requirements. Customers could start setting filters’ option in any order and use as many filters as they needed. They don’t need to start their search following A-B-C algorithm and face unknown values.
Moreover, we extended the number of possible search filters. It provides customers with more advanced searching opportunities. All these customization positively impacted site behavior and boosted conversion rate.
Store Locator B2B Problems:
- Client has fast-growing dealer network
- Adding new dealers on the map manually becomes too time-consuming
- Dealers add thier store by themselves
- Client can provid or deny access to a certain dealer
We extended Store Locator Extension and gave dealers an opportunity to add their shops by themselves. Each client’s partner got access to the extension to map their offline shops.
Every time new dealers appear they use the company’s profile to do the necessary operation: set current location, search distance, advanced filters (parking availability, payment methods and etc.) The client can also decide whether to provide or deny access to a certain dealer.
Amasty One Step Checkout Problems:
- Client tried to customize it by himself
- It broke down all the modules and extension itself
- Custom CSS that suit website design
- Two different checkouts for Individuals and Companies
- Restored functionality
We customized CSS to make the checkout page look harmonic with the website’s design. The client also wanted to have two different checkouts for Individuals and Companies. That’s why we added 2 new buttons to the checkout page: Individual and Company. Customers have to fill in specific checkout forms depending on their choice. Naturally, we also designed these two different sets of options.
Customer Attributes Extension Problems:
- Difficult to redesign
- Every new information block just adds to the native ones
- Can’t change them or replace, only stick new ones to the last block
- Customer has an absolutely new custom block with all the necessary fields
We’ve built an absolutely new custom block taking into account all the client’s demands. Our client could afford to spend time and money on blocks redesign. Nevertheless, there was a cheap and cheerful option.
The problem could be solved by shifting fields to the necessary place after the page load. Nevertheless, people with a slow Internet connection can see the previous block position before they bounce. To discard this effect, all the blocks can be made invisible until the page will load. Only then all blocks will bounce to the right place. This solution just replaces blocks but not the design.
Pre Order for Magento 2 Problems:
- Time-consuming pre-order notes setting
- Store managers have to set pre-order notes for different products manually
- Lack of pre-order note attributes (only sku and delivery_date)
- Store managers complete a CSV file with desirable pre-order notes for certain products
- This file set all the necessary pre-order notes automatically after its import
This extension allows customers to pre-order upcoming or out of stock items, create custom pre-order buttons and notes, etc. All the pre-order notes and cart buttons can be created via mass action. The problem is that it’s fully versatile as it creates the same notes and buttons for chosen products. Store managers had to make more actions to set the necessary pre-order info for different products.
We extended its functionality to solve this problem. Now, a store manager can create a CSV file containing necessary pre-order notes. When someone imports it to the admin area, it automatically sets proper pre-order attributes and eliminates extra steps in managing the site’s catalog.
Extensions Customization Projects Cases
Amasty is a leading Magento extensions development company. It provides ready-to-use solutions that receive 20K+ positive customers’ reviews. The company has developed 220+ extensions for Magento 1.x and 2.x versions.
Mobecls and Amasty started a partnership several years ago. As Amasty provides only ready-to-use extensions, Mobecls offers customization services. We help clients to solve individual store’s problems that do not allow to use Amasty extensions to their full power. We do:
- add options
- remove features;
- correct functions;
- rewrite logic of the extensions according to customers needs.
For urgent cases: +37 525 944 33 88 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp)