eCommerce Store Design and Smart Layered Navigation
eCommerce Store Design
We use the best UX/UI design practices. Our team focuses on sales and a smooth purchase process. All our solutions result from an on-page behavior analysis, which helps us to provide an outstanding user experience. Moreover, we pay attention to performance and SEO while design development. If a website loads more than in 3 seconds, 70 % of visitors will choose a competitor.
Smart Layered Navigation
- Category and Subcategories
- Filter Options
- Sorting Options
- Elastic Search Tool that finds what a user searches for
Online Product Catalog
We set up different products types in your store:
- Fix Price Products (almost all packed items: bottled beverages, chocolate bars, packed cereal, etc.)
- Weighted Goods (meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, semi-finished products)
- Customized Products (pizzas, cakes and other dishes that can be prepared for customers)
- Other Products Formats (apparel, home decor, electronics)
Order Management Dashboard
All order data in one place:
- Customer Data (Name, E-mail, Phone)
- Ordered Items Name, Quantity, ID (SKU)
- Order Status (Processing, Completed, Canceled)
- Payment Status (Pending, Paid, Canceled)
- Order Confirmation E-mails
- Option to remove/add products into orders
Multiple Payments Methods
You can decide which payments methods to add to your checkout page:
- Credit Card
- Cash on Delivery
- Any other payment method, which is popular in your region
PWA allows building ultimately fast websites. Simply put, it substitutes Android/iOs App development. Moreover, it’s fully optimized for any mobile device and its screen (desktop, tablet, smartphone).
Our Pack also includes:
- Server Configuration
- Basic SEO Configuration, Search Console + Google Analytics Installation
- PPC campaigns launch (Google Adwords)
- 20 hours of support for 2 months after the launch
- Manuals and guides for your stuff (4 hours)
- Admin area access configuration
What You Get
Magento® platform allows merchants to place and store orders, control inventory, store customer data, and connect their stores with different marketplaces via API. It’s an ultimate business tool, created specifically for running an online store.
Convenience for Your Employees
You need not only an order placement solution but order management one as well. Magento® is one of the best platforms when it comes to internal management. It has a lot of built-in features that other eCommerce solutions don’t have.
We’ll show you how to confirm orders, change their status, manage customer’s info and other routine operations, which are so vital for the online business.
Mobile-focused websites drive an insane amount of customers.
You get a fast and simple solution that can be customized according to your requirements in the future. Magento® is a flexible platform that opens inlimited opportunities for customization and integrations.
All Essential Settings
We configure server software, basic payment methods, delivery calculation rules, and SEO. You get a website that is ready to accept orders and payments.
How Much It Will Cost?
What Our Clients Says
We started working with Mobecls in June 2016. They provide ongoing maintenance and QA work.
I’ve appreciated team’s responsiveness and availability, as well as Mobecls’ expertise in the Magento ecosystemWe have standup calls daily using Google Hangouts about upcoming product launches. We also have weekly planning sessions.”
Shilo Jones Destination Lighting
We have been working for a long time with Mobecls team. This team developed iOS app for warehouse connection to Magento, such a useful tool for our store.
I appreciate the company for a quick reaction to some problems that I unexpectedly faced within my business, not sure if anyone would get into it and solve faster.
Ocean Zhang Baby Town
What your store can do to survive in the next 5 years?
We’ve received dozens of requests from grocery stores and supermarket chains in the past 2 months. We see that this industry is moving online at a high speed, so we’ve prepared a special offer for you.
The good news is that we know how to build a website your customers will adore.
- User-friendly interface
- Fast page load speed
- Convenient navigation and ordering
- A diverse variety of payment and shipping methods
- Fast order management
- Smooth delivery process
The list of must-have features looks solid, doesn’t it? Moreover, you need an experienced eCommerce development partner to launch a brilliant website.